Thursday, August 23, 2018

Strawberry Jam

 I love it when strawberries are so cheap, I get to make strawberry jam!


I've never really been a jam maker but I am starting to .  A few years back I had a go at making marmalade. We were given some tangerines and it was the only thing that I could think to do with them. I love marmalade, and from that day on I never bought another jar. Home made was so much better.Now every year we get given oranges, so every year I get to make marmalade.

Last year when the strawberries were so cheap, I had a go at making strawberry jam. It was delicious! so this year when the prices of strawberries dropped, I thought I'd have another go. 


Home made strawberry jam is just delicious! I've hidden it away so the other family members cannot find it.


No comments:

Post a Comment